Come grow with us!
We actively recruit applicants whose first concern is helping all students reach their full potential.
We are also committed to employee retention by providing excellent benefits and opportunities for growth by providing
- In-district and outside professional development tailored to your needs
- Instructional Coaches available at every school to ensure you are at your best everyday
- Provide every employee and classroom with the best technology to help maximize learning potential. The Technology department offers full training before your first day of work to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
- 11:1 teacher-to-student ration in PreK classrooms
- 24 students max per class in grades 1st-8th
- 34 total days off (in addition to summer break)
Our students deserve the best
Our rigorous curriculum focuses on holistic, global, bilingual, biliterate approach that is grounded in research-based practices. We are intentional in providing the best learning practices that are meaningful and educationally on target.
- 91% economically disadvantaged
- 54% English-language learners
- 11 TEA distinctions in ELA/Reading, Math, Science, Student Progress, Closing Perform Gaps, and Postsecondary Readiness over the last 5 years
To apply for open positions at East Grand Preparatory, Early Childhood Center and Buckner Preparatory, please click the below button.
We provide amazing benefits!
For an overview of benefits available to Cityscape Schools Employees please visit: http://www.mybenefitshub.com/CityScapeSchools
* Benefit offerings and rates are subject to change.
Activecare (Medical Insurance)
Basic Life Insurance ($40,000)
457 (b) & 403 (b)
Dental and Vision
Feria de empleo para maestros en Cityscape Schools
🗺️ East Grand Preparatory
📍 6211 E. Grand Ave., Dallas, TX
🕙 10 am – 12 pm
👉 Register at: bit.ly/Cityscape2324JobFair-April