Come grow with us!
Cityscape Schools is dedicated to employing qualified and dedicated staff for the children of our school district.
Salary starting at $56,000+
- $2,000 sign-on – Gen-Ed teachers
- $3,000 sign-on – Bilingual teachers
- $9,000 stipend – Bilingual certified teachers
- $3,000 stipend – ESL certified teachers
- Teachers recognized under the state’s Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA) program, receive 100% of the designated incentive, in addition to a Cityscape local TIA stipend of $3,000 annual.
We actively recruit applicants whose first concern is helping all students reach their full potential.
We are also committed to employee retention by providing excellent benefits and opportunities for growth by providing
- In-district and outside professional development tailored to your needs
- Instructional Coaches available at every school to ensure you are at your best everyday
- Provide every employee and classroom with the best technology to help maximize learning potential. The Technology department offers full training before your first day of work to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
- 11:1 teacher-to-student ration in PreK classrooms
- 24 students max per class in grades 1st-8th
- 34 total days off (in addition to summer break)
Our students deserve the best
Our rigorous curriculum focuses on holistic, global, bilingual, biliterate approach that is grounded in research-based practices. We are intentional in providing the best learning practices that are meaningful and educationally on target.
- 91% economically disadvantaged
- 54% English-language learners
- 11 TEA distinctions in ELA/Reading, Math, Science, Student Progress, Closing Perform Gaps, and Postsecondary Readiness over the last 5 years
To apply for open positions at East Grand Preparatory, Early Childhood Center and Buckner Preparatory, please click the below button.