Careers at Cityscape Schools
- Provide in-district and outside professional development tailored to your needs
- Instructional Coaches available at every school to ensure you are at your best everyday
- Provide every employee and classroom with the best technology to help maximize learning potential. The Technology department offers full training before your first day of work to ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
- 13-1 ratio in PreK for every Teacher Assistant and Teacher
- Limit class sizes to 23 1st -8th grade
Our students deserve the best
Our rigorous curriculum focuses on holistic, global, bilingual, biliterate approach that is grounded in research-based practices. We are intentional in providing the best learning practices that are meaningful and educationally on target.
- 91% economically disadvantaged
- 54% English-language learners
- 11 TEA distinctions in ELA/Reading, Math, Science, Student Progress, Closing Perform Gaps, and Postsecondary Readiness over the last 5 years
To apply for open positions at both East Grand Preparatory and Buckner Preparatory, please click the button below.
We provide amazing benefits
Activecare (Medical Insurance)
The School contributes $4,536 annually towards health insurance
Provides 24 / 7/ 365 access to board-certified doctors via telephone consultations that can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication is provided by the School
Basic Life Insurance ($40,000)
Basic life insurance coverage provided by School
401k Retirement Plan
School contributes a percentage match
Dental and Vision
Other benefits available
State/Local leave Days
- 5 State
- 3 Local
School participates in Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
For an overview of benefits available to Cityscape Schools Employees please visit: http://www.mybenefitshub.com/CityScapeSchools
* Benefit offerings and rates are subject to change.